On Thursday, February 23, 2023, from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., a meeting was held in Palma de Mallorca, reserved for the members of the Political Bureau of the Intermediterranean Commission, alternate members and guests. The main topics discussed were:
- The Law for the restoration of nature and youth.
- Review of political documents.
- Territorial cooperation and macro-regional strategies by the Catalunya and Sud Regions.
- Transport and Integrated Maritime Policy by the Murcia and Sud Regions.
- Water and Energy by the Generalitat Valenciana and the Rabat-Salé-Kénitra regions: an update on the SolaQua project was provided.
- Economic and social cohesion by the regions of Andalusia and Lazio.