SolaQua will be part of the 16th Water Congress in Lisbon on March 22nd
Luis Fialho, Principal Researcher at Évora University, will participate as a guest speaker in the SER SUSTENTÁVEL- VIVER O FUTURO Round Table that will be held on March 22 from 2:30 to 4:00 pm and that we are sure will greatly enrich the event with SolaQua project´s data.
The Roundtable will consist of a keynote Speaker, who will have 20 minutes of intervention and three guest speakers, whose participation will last 10 minutes per speaker, followed by a period of debate.
The composition of the table is as follows:
– António Bento Franco, Professor at the Higher Technical Institute/UL
– Miguel de Castro Neto, Director of NOVA Information Management School – NOVA IMS
– João Graça, Associate at SimpleWorks Company
– Luis Fialho, Professor at the University of Évora
– Teresa Ferreira, Professor at Superior Institute of Agronomy/UL